What is Ip tracer?
ip tracer is a tool We can run this tool in systems like Linux and Termx and with its help you can locate the IP address of anyone and remove a lot of information about IP, so today we will know how to install ip tracker in termux you can easily retrieve ip address information using IP-Tracer. IP-Tracer use ip-api to track ip address.
How to install ip tracker ?
First of all you need to download Termux from google play store After downloading, you have to open it and setup the storage. To setup the storage you have to enter the command. After downloading, you have to open it and setup the storage. To setup the storage you have to enter the command $termux-setup-storage After entering the command After entering the command you will see a pop-up in which you have to give allow After that you have to enter all these commands one by one so lets start
Commands for installing IP tracker
IP TRACKER commands
- apt update
- apt install git -y
- git clone https://github.com/rajkumardusad/IP-Tracer.git
- cd IP-Tracer
- chmod +x install
- sh install or ./install
As soon as you complete these commands, you will get the page of IP Tracker. Now to change it, you will also need some commands which are written below.
How to use IP tracker
- trace -m to track your own ip address.
- trace -t target-ip to track other’s ip address for example ip-tracer -t 127.0.0.1
- trace for more information.
- ip-tracer -m to track your own ip address.
- ip-tracer -t target-ip to track other’s ip address for example ip-tracer -t 127.0.0.1
- ip-tracer for more information.
With the above command, you will be able to install and Rouge IP Tracker Tool very well.